Laser Iridotomy Proceduress
Features & Benefits:
- Direct image, high-resolution lens enabling superior treatment capability and precise focused laser beam placement for all basal peripheral iridotomy procedures in a single use design.
- Volk®1 Single Use lenses aim to reduce the potential for transmission of infectious disease while eliminating reprocessing costs (disinfection & sterilization).
- Pre-sterilized and packaged in sealed Tyvek® pouches.
- Quality of Volk-manufactured optics deliver high-resolution images in a sterile, one-time-use design
- Assurance - Eliminate the potential for cross-contamination
- Convenience - Do away with cumbersome, costly reprocessing of durable, resuable lenses
Sold in boxes of 10 lenses each
Volk®1 Single Use Iridotomy Lens
$125.00 Regular Price