The TRC-NW8 IMAGEnet High Resolution Non-Mydriatic Capture System (Telemedicine Capable) combines IMAGEnet® Lite, the recognized standard in fundus imaging telemedicine software, with the Topcon TRC-NW8 automated non-mydriatic retinal camera to provide an easy to use telemedicine color fundus screening package.
NOW AVAILABLE: Wireless Review Station to be used with the TRC-NW8 non-mydriatic capture system and IMAGEnet® 5. Allows reviewing images from an IMAGEnet® 5 capture station via Wi-Fi. First wireless review station requires the use of a wireless router.
- Color and red-free photography
- Stereo “ready” for reproducible imaging
- External digital camera ensures that you have the latest resolution
- Fully automated retinal camera includes auto focus, auto shoot and auto small pupil detection
- AutoMosaic™ function provides panoramic image of retina (85º and greater)
- Comprehensive package of image measurement tools
- Network ready for a variety of remote viewing applications
- Patient education utilities within IMAGEnet™ Lite
- In addition to retinal images the TRC-NW8 easily captures anterior photography
- 9 flash levels and 8 peripheral fixation points as well as a built-in standard central fixation point
- Illuminated operation panel
- Electric chinrest adjustment
- Large color monitor allows for easy viewing of images