Bottom-line comfort and maximum variety
The 500 series is designed for optimal stability during the most delicate surgery. In this line there are five options, so you can easily find one that suits your needs.
- 15" round seat and tilting adjustable back.
- Five legged base for maximum stability
- Hands-free adjustment of the stool through a foot pedal, without breaking the sterile field
- Lock stool seat by lifting the foot pedal
- On stools with arms, the angle of the arms adjusts along the horizontal axis then rotates to rear at the completion of the procedure
- Some models feature individual adjustable rests and tilting adjustable backs
Choose from three height choices:
- Standard height elevates from 17" to 25" above the floor
- Medium seat height for surgical use is 20 1/2" to 28"
- High seat height is 24" to 31 1/2"